India House is synonymous with haute culture and creative energy in the metropolis of Pune. We welcome any architecture enthusiast – student or architect to come experience life at India House.
We request you to kindly go through the following notes:
You must give a 7 calendar day notice, of which 5 must be working days prior to the visit.
1. You may bring only a maximum number of 40 students in a single visit.
2. The visit can be arranged only after 4:30 pm, leaving by 6:30 pm.
3. The visit cannot be organized on a Saturday, Sunday, or a national holiday.
4. You must have “Letters to a Young architect” and “Architecture for modern India “by Professor Christopher Benninger in your library.
5. A senior faculty i.e. above the age of 27 must accompany the students.
6. The faculty must brief the students about the works of CCBA Designs prior to the visit. Students are expected to behave as sincere guests: Do not touch anything and maintain silence at all times.
7. Our directors or studio team members should never be contacted. Please fill the form below. We will get back to you soon.
8. The availability of a meeting with Prof. Christopher Benninger is subject to change.
9. Students/ Faculty must leave backpacks, bags, etc. and shoes at the entrance.
Write To Us